[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming Monday night chat for loomers

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:44:50 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Wow, we will be having a special guest on Monday May 5 at 9 P.M. eastern. Cindy Clyde, owner of
Cindywood Crafts, will be joining us to talk about her many looms. These looms have a wooden base
and pegs with slits and round tops. They come in a variety of gauges, shapes and sizes. Beautifully
made, quality looms.

When I first began looming, I purchased the KK looms. After about two years I knew for certain that
looming was not a passing phase for me, so I finally purchased a Cindywood loom. I just got a
second one for my birthday, which I will celebrate on Saturday with a meal out.

Cathy F