[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming Monday night chat for loomers

Deb Trevino debra_trevino at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 2 14:56:31 UTC 2014

Does anyone know if the Iphone can record a call?  Monday is the seventh and
I have a commitment but I *really* want to catch this chat.

If the Iphone cannot record, is there another way to have it recorded?  I
just need to be able to refer to the information.  I would then delete the
call.

Can anyone help with this problem?  Thanks.