[Nfb-krafters-korner] Reminder for April 3 chat - loom scrunchy

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:47:16 UTC 2014

Hi Deb,

You don't have to do that; you can just use the eyelash yarn by
itself. From my experience though, the eyelash yarn doesn't have much
weight on its own so it doesn't tend to hold the stitches very well so
using it in conjunction with a strand of worsted weight yarn would be
better. it's all up to you.

Minh