[Nfb-krafters-korner] Our new twitter link

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 23:38:48 UTC 2014

Hi Annette,
I am not into the social networking either. However, Theresa was talking to us the other night
about how influential twitter can be. She gave an example of how this one person happened to post
on twitter how much they liked riding Amtrak. Shortly after this, Amtrak began giving out free
trips on their trains. So, I guess you never know who will be reading posts and what good may come
of them. maybe a millionaire will read one of our twitter posts and donate to Krafter's Korner.
Hey, it doesn't even have to be a millionaire!

Wouldn't that be something? <smile>
Cathy F