[Nfb-krafters-korner] For us blind users of twitter

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 00:17:55 UTC 2014

I am sorry I didn't send this first to everyone.  I use Easy Chirp for
getting around with Twitter.  It is designed for easy use of twitter and
screenreaders.

http://www.easychirp.org/

Don't worry about the beta part of this.  I used it more then a year  and
actually it was offline the end of 2013 to update to the Easy Chirp 2.

I use JAWS and find it easy enough.

I believe twitter has improved in the last year for working with
screenreaders and there are other programs that I know blind folks have found to
work, too.

Let me say this up front to everyone, absolutely we need a Monday Night
Chat to learn about twitter and Easy Chirp or some other ones.  That is why
we have done Tech Chats in the past.  So give me some time and Lisa Maria  if
you want to schedule maybe a generalized Monday Night Chat about Twitter,
please do that.

I don't want to plan anything at this time.

I have next to either prepare or work with others to do the Broadcast that
will be the last Wednesday of April.  There is a lot of prep work for that
and with the help of everyone it will get done.

The wake is Thursday and the funeral is Friday.

Thank you all for the hugs.  I need them.