[Nfb-krafters-korner] Our new twitter link

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 14:23:52 UTC 2014

Facebook is considered the old people's site. the other places like twitter and instagram are used by the younger set. I think we probably need both to get our name out to as many as possible.

Twitter is more for organizations and companies to post, but not exclusivly. So friends of interested members might just find us easier on twitter.

Henrietta