[Nfb-krafters-korner] Get with it!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 17:56:07 UTC 2014

If Henrietta and I [Us Grandmas] can be there and do it on Twitter and
Facebook, so can you!

I dabble on Twitter and I use to try to at least put chats scheduling on
Facebook, but haven't been able to keep everything up and going.

Facebook is listed on each email here.  Both of these are fantastic  social
networking tools and that is why we are using them.  To each their  own
importance, preference and involvement per individual.

Please I do need some help with Facebook.  But each one of you can  visit
and post.  I was hoping by posting chats and classes to get you to  make
comments who took the class and try to get folks attracted to our website  to
become members.

So go over there and "Like us" and drop a note.