[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pass on this Secret, Please

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 3 21:44:48 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

I have a Secret that I am going to share with each of you. I will even let
you pass it on. I know this really great place to learn so many crafts I
have to tell everyone. This place teaches looming, crochet, basket making,
safety pin crafts and even things like jewelry making and a lot of other
things. It is a place you have to tell your friends about and I really have
to encourage each one of you to rush and I mean rush over to their website
and join up right away then go and tell your friends. I probably could go on
and on about the great teachers and how many classes they have and how easy
they making teaching a old or new craft not to mention how friendly the
people that are on this list are, you have to check this one out. Hope you
all know I am speaking of Krafters Korner and rushing over to add your
membership this year and getting a friend to join us. If you have the
knowledge to reprint this on Facebook or Twitter, please do so, lets' get
the word out, lets crash the website, not really, this is not health care,
but I hope you see we need your name on our list and your friend. Purchase a
membership for your mother or mother in law, your daughter or best friend
forever. Our treasurer is standing by to sign you up, and if you are signed
up for a class this month I encourage you to sign up for your membership at
the same time. Plus an added benefit a great Christmas in August Contest
just for signing up. Please compare this bargain to anything else on the web
and you will see what a great benefit KK is, what more do you need Krafters
Korners needs you, so just pass the secret on.

Terry K