[Nfb-krafters-korner] New to list

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 14:06:32 UTC 2014

If you signed up and are receiving emails from the list, this is the email
address you use to write int:

_nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org_ (mailto:nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org)

If you are not signed up go to our website and there is a link to sign up
for the list.

In a message dated 4/3/2014 10:00:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,