[Nfb-krafters-korner] eggs eggs and more eggs

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Apr 4 21:03:14 UTC 2014

Laura,
I believe with all your requests and your change in pattern these eggs
should be called by your name. I do have the original pattern but would love
to see and redo some with your pattern, if you will kindly add my email to
your list. Thank you for doing this for the pattern and for each L egg you
have created and shared with love.
Terry Knox
Tknox6 at sc.rr.com