[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blessing of KK, OT

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Sat Apr 5 23:32:05 UTC 2014

Hi, being reasonably new, I too would like to say what a friendly sharing
group this is and though I'm kind of a beginner, I have learnt so many ideas
and tips to help me be a bit more adventurous with craft   I'd love to be
able to share in the chats when I haven't a commitment on the night, they
sound such fun and a question could be asked  almost immediately.  I have
skype on my phone now, but not sure how it can be used with overseas calls,
costs etc, so shall have to ask Maria or Cathy for some info. I've not yet
used skype either, so another new adventure lol.
Best wishes and thank you Minh for the loom scrunchy instructions, shall
look forward to  trying these.  Valerie