[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom scrunchy

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 03:18:08 UTC 2014

I totally agree regarding making an email class out of a project like
this.  Emaill classes take 7 to 8 weeks to book and then tie up an email  list
for like a month.  We request patterns not be sent to the list so we  don't
get into any problems with copyright.  It is one thing to send a  pattern to
an individual that has asked you for it.  It is then between you  and that
person and does not involve the division.  So please do follow our  rules.

You can post aa website or link and send it to the list.

Joyce

In a message dated 4/4/2014 7:10:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,