[Nfb-krafters-korner] Twitter Feed

Melinda Gorley crochetnewstoday at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 21:04:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

I noticed in my post the address for our Twitter feed, there was a space
between crafting and blind.  There should not be a space.  It should read:

Twitter.com/craftingblind

I also meant to say our Twitter handle, not Twitter hash tag.

A hash tag works like this:  If you want to check out all the posts on,
lets say crochet, you can use the hash tag as a short cut to only those
posts that contain the word crochet.  Go to the search bar, type in the
numbers symbol and the topic you want to read about.  For example:
#crochet (no spaces).  Hit return and posts that contain the hash tag and
the word crochet in them will appear.  So when I Tweet about crochet I use
the hash tag and the word crochet in my post so my posts will be included
in that search.  You can use this shortcut on any topic, business,
celebrities, etc.

I am still learning about all the ways to use Twitter.  I definitely am not
an expert, yet!

Hope this helps!
Melinda