[Nfb-krafters-korner] decision

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Apr 7 23:43:42 UTC 2014

Well Joyce,
Told you so...I think you made the right decision. I can only hope that
Freedom realizes what is happening and possibly lower their rates, but you
have to use what works for you, you know what they say about old dogs and
new tricks, us old broads need all they new tricks we can get, that is
suppose to bring a smile to those reading my post and not to be taken
serious. Type On.
Terry K