[Nfb-krafters-korner] pen friend idea

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Apr 8 11:24:06 UTC 2014

I bought plastic badge holders and clips, a while back.  I also got the plastic labels from the NFB that can be put around a item with alastic bands or rubber bands.
My idea is to make a label for a brand and color of yarn and place it on a plastic tag.  Then it can be placed in a plastic bag with the yarn or clipped on to the yarn label or if it is the alastic label, it can go around the yarn, itself.
After a type of yarn is used up, I thought the label could be put in a box and be used again or recorded over for a different kind of yarn.
I could even put on the label what I am going to use the yarn for.

So many ideas, but where do you get the eyes to get organized!
Thanks for the Pen Friend imfo.

Terry and Henry and also Sophie who would love a doggy sweater, some day!