[Nfb-krafters-korner] Do you have?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 16:35:50 UTC 2014

John and I enjoyed music and different kinds.  Friday nights were  carioki
at the VFW club that we would go to often.  I would sing outt  occasionally
with a microphone while sitting at the bar.  John would be  making comments
sitting next to me.  He would occasionally howl when some  folks who
thought they could sing and just didn't hit those notes  correctly.  It was all
done in fun and we had shakers and wood sticks to  keep the beat going.  When
we didn't have Bob the DJ, folks would ask John  or the bartender would give
him some money to put in the jute box as he would  pick out music everyone
loved to listen to.

I have to say since March 28 music is what brought a smile to my face or a
tear rolling down my cheek.  All these songs we shared together.

Give it a thought.  Is there a song or music that you share, enjoy, or  is
special to you and your significant other.  Sharish it and each time you
hear it capture a thoughtand keep it.
Love Joyce & John