[Nfb-krafters-korner] finding good crafting eyes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 19:11:15 UTC 2014

That is a major problem with the sighted world out there.  Finding  someone
with working eyes and details that a craft person needs.  I would  ask John
what color this yarn is and he would tell me lots of colors.  I  would ask
him to find me the blue yarn that has different shades of blue an some
green mixed in with it and he would be picking up the yarn saying:  This is  a
green ball and here is a purple ball and this one looks blue.  Meanwhile  I
would be saying: Does the blue have some green mixed in?  Are you sure  that
is the purple one or is it lavendar and he would be saying You are asking
me  and I can see?  I would make a comment that so an dso told me it  was
lavendar