[Nfb-krafters-korner] equipment

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed Apr 9 02:38:28 UTC 2014

We have one walmart in town that provides the service and Gary gets his meds there. Dan and I get ours from a mail order service used by our State retirees insurance called Novixis. Novixis started the service because me and a few other blind retirees from the state asked them to provide the service. I love it.

I am thinking of checking into the cvs thing for Gary.
Henrietta