[Nfb-krafters-korner] finding good crafting eyes

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Apr 9 16:59:14 UTC 2014

This makes me laugh.  Yes, us readers read with our eyes and everyone sees differently.  There was an article about this recently that my daughter (age 13) showed me. It has to do with the amount of light that our eyes reflect and let in.  It did make since to me.  Wish I would have saved the article, I would share it with you all.

Cindy Z.