[Nfb-krafters-korner] Script Talk

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 21:43:19 UTC 2014

I called up the Big Y in CT that does the Script Talk and spoke to  them.
Just to give you a heads up on how they handle this.

They took my information regarding name, address, and gave me their fax
number.  They asked me what pharmacy I am using now and said they would get
my insurance info that they needed from the pharmacy.

They told me they do 30 or 90 day scripts depending if my insurance will
cover what.  They did take my creditcard for their files.

What I have to do: Call my doctor and ask them to either fax or
electronically send them my prescriptions.

What they will do:  Order the Script Talk machine and have it sent to  me.
Once they get the prescriptions I can call and order what I  need.  They
told me it is best to order I think 1 week to 5 days prior to  when I need it.

I will pay for postage, but they told me it would be $4 or less for
postage.

I want to check it out and see how this will work for me.

Dixie do you know the basic hours for Big Y in Rocky Hill?  Do  you call on
the weekend for your meds?