[Nfb-krafters-korner] eggs eggs and more eggs

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 22:43:34 UTC 2014

Laura will post the directions to the list after the day of the chat.

In a message dated 4/10/2014 6:09:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

HI.  if it’s ok with joyce and everyone I would love for you  to send me
the pattern
bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
thanks
regards
Maria and crew from  australia
email:
bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
check out
www.95-the-mix.com
where   lots of great music is  played

On 4 Apr 2014, at 9:27 pm, qubit  <lauraeaves at yahoo.com> wrote:

> First, here's an additional  hug to you, Joyce, as you attend your
husband's
> funeral today.   We're all praying for peace and solace for you and your
>  family.
>
> Now on to eggs.
> I wanted to mention that in  making the egg pattern over and over (dozens
of
> times by now), I have  made some alterations to the pattern to simplify
the
> process for blind  krafters and make a more naturally shaped egg.
> Joyce didn't want us to  send patterns directly to the list so I am
willing
> to either do a  quick mini email class or just send my updated pattern to
as
> many as  want it.
> Easter is coming up in 2 weeks so there's still time to make  some fun egg
> decorations to give away.
> It's probably not  enough time to schedule a class before Easter, but I am
> writing up the  changes today and will check the list later on for
people's
> replies as  to what to do with it.
> Just a thought.
> Happy krafting.