[Nfb-krafters-korner] Get with it!

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Apr 12 18:24:21 UTC 2014

Sorry, Lillie, I was trying to leave you a message on your blog when my
system crashed.

What I was encouraging is creativity will keep bordum away from your afghan.
So you have six inches of single crochet, you could do the next six inches
in double crochet. Or the next six inches doing a single crochet but only
pick up the back loop from the top of the single crochet stitch on the
previous row. This will give you really cool horizontal striping and add
tons of interest to the eye and tons of textural interest to the hands.

I try in my knitting and in my crochet to make sure I please the eye and the
hands, so everyone can enjoy the piece.

Warmly,

Becky and Jake