[Nfb-krafters-korner] To my Krafters Korner family

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 02:13:29 UTC 2014

I want to thank yeach one of you for your emails and comments to my
writings and the phone calls that I received.

I want to send a special Thanks for that thoughtful gift. I will wait
until I get down on the first floor apartment and I have a place I hopefully can
 put it up by my slider door in my dining room. If I stand in that door and
look  out just to the left, that is where John buried my precious devoted
Maxie[long  haired red Dachshund] He followed me around all his life like a
shadow. He  helped me make it through each day and was beside me when John
went off to work  after I first went blind. I told John I wanted him buried so
I could sit on the  steps out in the dog's fenced in area and glance in
that direction and think of  Maxie. I believe it will be appropriate to have
the wind chimes out by the steps  so I can hear them no matter where I am in
the first floor and sit on the steps  and think about John and Maxie and all
our other Dachshunds that are waiting for  me over on the other side of that
bridge.

Thank you for being my friend and helping me through this very hard  time.

Your friend Joyce