[Nfb-krafters-korner] To my Krafters Korner family

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Tue Apr 15 10:13:00 UTC 2014

Joyce,

I know how you feel about your dog.  I still think of my Yellow Labrador
Guide Dog Kebbie, who passed away in 2001.  I'm glad you'll be able to hear
the chimes and think of John and Maxi.  What a lovely thought.  I'm sure
they're with you in spirit.  God bless you in this difficult time.

Regards,

Denise