[Nfb-krafters-korner] For sale!

Deb Trevino debra_trevino at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 15 17:09:13 UTC 2014

Hi friends,

I make crocheted draw-string purses from 18-gauge crochet thread in double-crochet.  The draw-string can be used singly as a cross-body strap or halved/doubled for a shorter strap.  Right now, I have three of these in black but I can make them in more colors, depending on availability of the thread.  These are really durable as, when I say thread, it is more like a soft twine.  They seem to be popular as I sold two just this past weekend.

The cost is $15.00 plus mailing costs.  Contact me for purchasing arrangements via pay pal or money order.

Blessings,

Deb Trevino, M.Div.
Presbyterian Candidate for Ministry

---