[Nfb-krafters-korner] Graphic Logo Design

Melinda Gorley crochetnewstoday at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:29:53 UTC 2014

Joyce and I have talked about a graphic logo or picture designed for our
Twitter account and other places where a logo could be used.  Artwork is
definitely not my thing, so we are asking if you know of anyone who could
design and donate it to Krafters Korner.  Please check with your family and
friends to see if anyone could help out with this.  I have also requested
help with this on my Twitter account and hopefully we will get a response
soon.  Thanks!  Melinda