[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 21:51:28 UTC 2014

A big welcome going out to you Amanda.  I needlepointed going back a  long
time ago.  I did the needlepoint  that you had the canvas with a  picture
that was done all in colors and you did the background  only.   I have done
some Barjello and plastic canvas.

We had a few classes in plastic canvas here at Krafters Korner.

Welcome is there any other crafts that you do or want to learn how to  do?
We have lots of classes here both by telephone and email.  Please  check
out upcoming classes on our website:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

Glad you joined us.

In a message dated 4/15/2014 4:14:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,