[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Amanda Matheny craftyfrugalmom at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 03:49:41 UTC 2014

I have submitted a support ticket to my hosting company. I'm thinking
it is a problem on their end, so hopefully they will be able to fix it
or, if it's not, advise me on how to do so. Keeping my fingers crossed
I hear from them soon. I was hoping I would be able to log in and post
a couple of my tissue box covers tonight, but it would seem I am not
going to be able to do that until at least tomorrow, but I have a very
busy day ahead of me then and Thursday. Hopefully at least the site
will be back up soon and I can have some of the crafts posted by
Friday. Bare with me on that one though. As I said the site is still
very new and I am still learning some of the features of the CMS I'm
using. When it is back up though, I'd love to hear what anyone thinks.