[Nfb-krafters-korner] Graphic Logo Design

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 03:44:17 UTC 2014

If anyone knows anyone that might be willing to do this art work for
Krafters Korner and would like more details on what I have in mind for it,
please write me off list and I will let you know.  My email address always  is
below our website address under my name.

In a message dated 4/15/2014 3:50:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,