[Nfb-krafters-korner] super bulky yarn for babies and toddlers, among other yarn chatter

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 03:37:44 UTC 2014

Terry,
Thanks for your yarn suggestion, particularly describing the color. I will go check it out now.

I thought that a cotton blend would be nice for a spring or summer scarf. She will be using any
loom with at least 16 pegs. The scarf will be knitted flat and the stitch she is talking about is
not the figure eight stitch that Henry teaches. Minh says that this stitch is also called the
fishnet or diamond lace stitch.
So something new to learn.
Cathy F