[Nfb-krafters-korner] thanksgiving at easter

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 21:58:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

I just want to take the time to tell everyone here at krafters korner how
much I appreciate you all.  This is a wonderful group of caring and talented
folks.  I especially want to say a huge Thank You to our founder and leader
Joyce Kane.  I was just telling Cathy last night in our macramé class how
much Joyce is the heart and soul of this group.  I knew she was important
but not until her absence have I realized how she breathes life into this
list and our group of crafters.  Joyce, we all love and miss you.  Please
know that we could not do this without you!  I pray that God calms and
answers all of your worries and questions.  Just know that we are here to
lean on, not just for crafting but as friends.

Happy Easter and much Thanks for the joy you have brought to all our lives!

Jill