[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about worsted weight yarn

Minhh Ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 00:36:13 UTC 2014

Cathy and Barb,

Thanks for the excellent explanation. I was super confused and a little frustrated that I got  a product other than what I was expecting. It's good for me to know this information in future when I purchase yarn online; I was operating under the assumption that the weight categories are standardized and that worsted weight means one thickness, and etc. I do like the red heart shimmer yarn that I got if anyone is interested in getting it. It's thin and very oft. I'm making a scarf using two strands of it held together. It has a light shimmer but not that much. I got it off of amazon for about two bucks a skein. It's a deal that they have going on right now. :)

Sent from my iPhone