[Nfb-krafters-korner] question for Joyce

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Apr 21 01:24:23 UTC 2014

Hello Joyce,

Hope you are doing well and feeling better. Have a question for you if you
feel up to looking at it for me. I am really interested in starting on a new
project of hand quilting and I am so slow at fining the right things I need
and know you are the go to person for this one. I know we spoke about this
and it is something you want to look at in the future but I need a new
project and just some help, bouncing something off you for the research so I
do not purchase the wrong things. I would like to do a heart applique on a
white square and then have the outside of the square all around in a fabric
print, which leads me to my first question.is it best to purchase jelly
rolls for this fabric ? Next, I would like to do a 2 inch square on each of
the corners in a contrasting color fabric print.should I purchase these 2
inch square precut? I found a site where I think I can purchase an 18 inch
precut block but not sure if this is what I want either. I know you have the
cutter to do this and not rushing you at all just trying to get my head
around this without going and buying the wrong thing. Not even thinking
about making a quilt just want to play and see if this is something I can do
or like doing, so if you can give me your ideas on this, if I am biting off
too much, just needed your ideas or anyone else who is reading this. Need to
keep busy and the warmness of the yarn is passing with the season. Thanks.

Terry K