[Nfb-krafters-korner] thanksgiving at easter

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 19:11:40 UTC 2014

I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter with family and friends.

With the help of my family and friends like you everyone is helping me to
move on and figure out what to do and how to do it.

I thank each and everyone of you for being there for me.

I will be coming back soon.

Love Joyce

In a message dated 4/18/2014 5:54:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,