[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 19:23:15 UTC 2014

I am looking for new teachers and those of you who have been around for a
while, but most of all I am looking for new projects and commitments to
teach  some classes.  Hey we did 62 or was it 63 classes last year.  You need
to at least meet that goal for this year.

We need classes for right now, We need classes for June and July.   Most of
all we need classes due in by May 15 for Christmas in August  classes.

So let's get going.

I will take your advise and in a few weeks have a chat regarding sewing and
 quilting.  I am hoping to teach a class maybe end of May or beginning of
June an applique/quilting class that can be done all by hand or on the
sewing  machine and by hand.

I asked Melinda to do a Twitter chat and I can't remember which date she
gave me.

We have Cindy booked in for the first Monday in May to do a chat about her
looms.  I am going to check out the website and see if the dates are up to
go into my calendar.

Please contact me and I will get moving on this.  I know we have a  couple
of classes booked in by Cathy and Min, but we want more classes to fill  our
calendar up from YOU!