[Nfb-krafters-korner] Current statis please

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 15:47:12 UTC 2014

Well, regarding these questions:

.Will someone please tell us the statis of Membership Contest and our  goal
of 1000 members.

I do wish we had 1000 members, but I believe we set the goal at 100
members.  Please correct me if I am wrong.
Is the gauge mocing up or not moving? Trying to encourage
everyone with  little messages and I think others have asked. I think this
might have to  come from our Treasurer or LisaMaria as they were the ones
keeping track,  sorry if I am incorrect.

I get a new list as soon as someone makes payment[within a day or two from
payment received]
Our number of paid members right now  oops I don't have the newest  list.
Sorry my last one was dated March 11 and that is when we kicked off  the
membership drive.  As of March 11 we had 5 paid members.  I need  aa new list,
Cindy, please.

In a message dated 4/22/2014 6:20:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
.Will  someone please tell us the statis of Membership Contest and our goal
of  1000 members. Is the gauge mocing up or not moving? Trying to  encourage