[Nfb-krafters-korner] Current statis please

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 20:14:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

I haven't posted much about braille cards, but I swear I will. It
won't take too much time to braille out cards before convention is up
and running. was there an electronic file of braille designs?

As for membership stuff, our goal was 100. I am certain the 1000 you
typed was a typo but it freaked me out.

I haven't asked Cindy Z about membership count yet, but maybe she can
fill us in. Last check we only had 4 or 5.

LM