[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Membership Contest Rules

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 02:31:43 UTC 2014

Early Bird Special is for new members so they get additional time for
taking classes.

Old members who have enjoyed many classes in the past we encourage you to
pay your membership and not wait for the last minute.  Don't you want to
help us reach our goal and watch us grow to 100 members?

We are facing new expenses this year and trying to build up funds to keep
things going smoothly as in the past.

We have this membership drive now.  We have the cards to sell during  and
after Convention in Orlando and we need to work on something that will carry
us through to the end of this year.  So there will be another fund raiser
coming up in the summer or early Fall.

In a message dated 4/23/2014 10:03:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,