[Nfb-krafters-korner] free Tunisian crochet book

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Apr 25 17:20:21 UTC 2014

Forgive me I am behind in reading again, soft smile. I get this newsletter
from Interweave. They have a free, if you sign up for the newsletter, lol,
small book on Tunisian Crochet. I haven't looked at the book, so I don't
know yet how excessible it is.

http://nls.interweave.com/t/bfebbOHPeQBDIoMYP9BYmaIEpaaaBYmIEp?q=5@47z9&a=f.
Xypxavbpu_gkqYeox.jip&ia=f.Xypxavbpu_gkqYeox.jip&p=97m&1=&n=%23

This link should take you right to the newsletter that comes in the in-box
several times a week. A link on this page will take you to a sign up area,
and it should explain what patterns are in the booklet, including Tunisian
in the round. I would love to learn this technique, hint hint. Becky clangs
bell!Hint! Hint! Giggle.

Becky Frankeberger

Butterfly Knitting

-           Ponchos