[Nfb-krafters-korner] We need more classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 21:11:34 UTC 2014

What size beads do you use on these looms?

In a message dated 4/25/2014 3:22:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
marshy78 at cox.net writes:

A bead  loom is rectangular in shape, it has a barrel on each end with a
screw in the  middle so you can tie the strings onto it, next to the barrel on
the top on  each end is a bar with grooves so you can place the string in
the grooves to  keep them separated, they come in either plastic or metal and
you can find  them on Edsee Amazon and eBay. They also sell them at hobby
lobby but they  have been out for the last four months! Hope this helps any
other questions  just let me know! 😊

Sent from my iPhone