[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looms Chat

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 02:22:55 UTC 2014

Hi Liz,

The loom chat with our special guest Cindy Clyde from Cindwood looms will be on Monday May 5 at 9
eastern. I am happy to hear you are looking forward to it. I attended her last chat and it was both
informative and enjoyable.

Remember everyone that it will help you to  brose the looms on her site before the chat so you have
an idea of the many looms that are available. I am sure she will cover them all, but it gets a bit
overwhelming with all the different gauges, sizes, shapes, and names for the looms.
To browse the site go to:

http://www.cindwoodcrafts.com/products-page/
Cathy F