[Nfb-krafters-korner] jewlery question

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sat Apr 26 19:12:01 UTC 2014

Hey, is there a way to make putting on necklaces which can not be pulled
over your head easier?  I have been given some costume jewelry in the past
few years that is really nice and stylish but I cannot manipulate the
clasps behind my neck without assistance.  Now that I don't have that human
assistance any more, what do you suggest I do?  I am talking about chokers
and other shorter necklaces.  Some jewelry gives the illusion there are
multiple necklaces but in back, it's only one clasp to get into the other
side to close up.  Help!!!  I don't mind dressing up. but I just cant'
figure out how to put them on alone.  are there  mini magnets or diaper pin
type things that can work easier for me?

Thanks for any help I can get.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short