[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about jewelry loom

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Apr 26 19:40:42 UTC 2014

I have been following post about this loom and have a question about the
description of this loom. In reading these posts I find these looms are
difficult to get.I have listened and what is being descripbed to me sounds
like a loom I had as a child, or what I used to make the old fashion Indian
bracelets or headbands. Am I correct on this or not. Loom I had was a
rectangle with barrels of wood with a screw on one and then the thread was
placed on the wood barrels from left to right and the metal frame rested on
a flat surface. You threaded the seed beads fforwward to back or up and down
on the long threads to make design. Is this the same type of loom? If I am
thinking incorrectly, sorry for this, this is something I remember using the
Indian colored beads like making a white bracelet with an eagle design in
the middle.

Terry K