[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rainbow loom

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 00:51:51 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I know there was some talk of making bracelets on a rainbow loom
before, but I just wanted to get a general consensus on how hard it is
to learn on one of these looms. I was watching a video on youtube and
didn't look that difficult, but sometimes it sounds easier than it
actually is. Also, I was browsing on amazon for a rainbow loom kit and
a lot of the reviews talk about immitation looms that aren't actually
the rainbow brand. Would I be better off going to a store and getting
one? Thanks for the help and sorry for any mistakes; I'm dictating on
my phone as I cut my finger a couple of days ago and am having a
terrible time typing.

Thanks,
Minh

Sent from my iPhone