[Nfb-krafters-korner] jewlery question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 18:20:20 UTC 2014

Do you actually trust a magnetic clasp?  I would be afraid it could  pull
apart and I would lose it.

In a message dated 4/26/2014 6:28:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
barbwire59 at gmail.com writes:

Ericka,  if the necklaces are not too heavy, you could have the clasp
changed to a  magnetic clasp. Another clasp I like to use is the toggle clasp
which has a  circle on one end and a straight bar on the other end.
Barb
On Apr 26,  2014, at 2:12 PM, Ericka Short <ericka.short at wi.rr.com>  wrote:

> Hey, is there a way to make putting on necklaces which can  not be pulled
over your head easier?  I have been given some costume  jewelry in the past
few years that is really nice and stylish but I cannot  manipulate the
clasps behind my neck without assistance.  Now that I  don't have that human
assistance any more, what do you suggest I do?  I  am talking about chokers and
other shorter necklaces.  Some jewelry gives  the illusion there are
multiple necklaces but in back, it's only one clasp to  get into the other side to
close up.  Help!!!  I don't mind dressing  up. but I just cant' figure out
how to put them on alone.  are  there  mini magnets or diaper pin type
things that can work easier for  me?

> Thanks for any help I can get.
>
> Ericka J.  Short
> 262-697-0510
>
> "I can do all things through  Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
> "No hand is too small or  too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short

> Facebook  page:
>  "Follow NFB Krafters Korner on Twitter: Our Handle is @craftingblind
>  Don't have a Twitter account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on
Twitter.  Go to: Twitter.com/craftingblind
> To unsubscribe, change your list  options or get your account info for
Nfb-krafters-korner:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/barbwire59%40gmail.com

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org