[Nfb-krafters-korner] Test.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 23:00:31 UTC 2014

I sent my re sign up reply to the list and hope it will subscribe me again,
 but not sure if it will or not.

In a message dated 4/27/2014 6:10:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dandrews at visi.com writes:

Yahoo  and AOL have adopted a new anti-spam
protocol, which is somewhat  experimental and
identifies some list mail as spam.  Ultimately
that causes messages to bounce, and the system
tries to unsubscribe  you.  Until some software
changes, there isn't a lot we can  do.

Dave

sAt 01:53 PM 4/27/2014, you wrote:
>I am  being bounced from all my lists and I just
>attempted to reply to an  unsubscribe message
>indicating that I do not want to be
>unsubscribed. Any idea why this is happening?
>----- Original  Message ----- From: "Theresa
>Taylor" <tct71887 at gmail.com> To:  "List for blind
>crafters and artists"
><nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> Sent: Sunday,
>April 27,  2014 1:03 PM Subject: Re:
>[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joyce? >>  >> Actually, our
>trip was delayed by a week. We found a lead on
>apartment… >> And are working on ppacking the
>house  more. We are heading to Vermont on >>
>Thursday. > >
> > Division
>Website:  http://www.krafterskorner.org  >
>Facebook page: >
>https://www.facebook.com/pages/NFB-Krafters-Division/269246643109571
> > "Follow NFB Krafters Korner on Twitter: Our
>Handle is  @craftingblind > Don't have a Twitter
>account? You can still follow  Krafters Korner
>on > Twitter. Go to: Twitter.com/craftingblind >
>your account  info for > Nfb-krafters-korner: >
>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/debra_trev
ino%40bellsouth.net
> > --- This email is free from viruses and
>malware because  avast! Antivirus protection is
>active. http://www.avast.com
>Facebook
>page:
>https://www.facebook.com/pages/NFB-Krafters-Division/269246643109571
>"Follow NFB Krafters Korner on Twitter: Our
>Handle is  @craftingblind Don't have a Twitter
>account? You can still follow  Krafters Korner on
>Twitter. Go to: Twitter.com/craftingblind To
>unsubscribe, change your list options or get
>your account info  for Nfb-krafters-korner:
>http:/
/nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/dandrews%40visi.com
></x-flowed>

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org