[Nfb-krafters-korner] to teachers and students

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 03:16:27 UTC 2014

I need your opinion:

How many of you would attend a class that you were interested in if it was
given at say 2 or 3 pm in the afternoon Eastern time during the week?  I
know a lot of you work, but I need to know about how many folks might come to
a  class given at this time during the week.

Next:

How many of you would come to a class that interested you say at 2 PM or 3
PMEastern time on the weekend?

Last:

How many of you would participate in a Chat at the above two days and
times?
 This is to the teachers:

How many teachers would be willing to teach a class in the afternoon say at
 2 pm and again at 8 PM on the same day during the week?  So I am also
asking how many of you would be available to do this?

Trying to think out folks who are 5 or 6 hours past our Eastern time to
allow them to join us.