[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit necklace with beads and wire

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 04:32:56 UTC 2014

Hello Laurie,

The class I taught using a loom to knit with wire and beads was not a bead loom. Instead it was a
hand knitting loom, specifically I used the Clover Wonder knitter which is a spool loom. I
purchased mine a few years ago on Amazon.com. however, one can knit on any hand knitting loom with
three pegs. What you do is knit with the wire as though it were yarn and add beads as desired.

It creates a spiral of wire with beads on it and is quite unique.

Well, perhaps I can teach it in late July. I already have classes in May and June and have a
proposal yet to submit for my Xmas in August macramé class.

Cathy F