[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rainbow loom

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 17:34:18 UTC 2014

Min,

On the website you can purchase a mixed bag of colored bands or purchase
bags of 600 of all the same color.  In the mixed bag not all the colors  that
Rainbow loom website has comes in the mixed bags.

At the stores in our area as was mentioned the smaller bags fewwer number
of rubber bands come in all one color, but due to being popular you can not
always find the colors you might be looking for.  Holiday time it was hard
to find red and green bags and halloween black and the glow in the dark
ones  were next to inpossible to find.  I did not have any trouble getting them
 from Rainbow loom website.

As far as charms and what you can add to these bracelets, that will be
covered at the chat on May 12.

Yes there is other stitches to make these things, but we will be covering
the fish tail stitch.  The actual Rainbow loom can be used to make these
other stitches, but for the fishtail stitch you can do it on a loom and only
need 2 pegs or even do it on your fingers.  My middle Princess uses her
fingers, but I rather do it on 2 pegs.  The Rainbow loom pegs have several
rows of pegs and are spaced close together which being new to do this I found
it  a bit difficult and when I used the regular Knifty Knitter loom it was a
lot  easier, especially in the learning stages.  That is why we are telling
folks that you don't need to rush out and purchase a Rainbow loom to do the
 chat.  Try it first before you spend your money and see if you like doing
it.

My oldest Princess made these bracelets up for a craft show I was doing
before Thanksgiving and she not   She made more money then I did at  that
craft show.only sold all that she made, she had folks waiting for her to  make
some special colors up for them.

In a message dated 4/28/2014 6:31:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,