[Nfb-krafters-korner] to teachers and students

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 18:51:47 UTC 2014

Excellent idea "Tag team will work".  It doesn't have to be the  same
person, but as Dixie said the same project or craft skill would work.

We have come so far with telephone conference classes and I love the
interaction between the students and teachers and the instant figuring out how
to do it.  The problem has been as Krafters Korner grows and spreads across
the land and oceans to offer this to our friends around the world.
Eventually  I hope we will have teachers joining us in other time zones and  have
classes going on around the clock.

When we began and we had 1 teacher with 1 or 2 students in a class we
taught that class and more joined us.  Do you remember that , Laurie?
  Laurie gave the first class given here at Krafters Korner.   That was
almost 6 years ago.

So if we get only 1 or 2 in an afternoon class it will be OK as more will
come.

In a message dated 4/28/2014 11:03:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,